Monday, February 09, 2004

Oh, the Places You Will Go

Inspired by David, I thought I would see what the world map looks like with my footprints in it. More red than I would have thought, though I must say, it is amazing what visiting two cities in Russia and one in China (Hong Kong, so not even the mainland) will do for the visuals!:

create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

The site also gave the option to map out the states I've been to here at home. So, the result looks like this:



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide


What I found interesting was that I have been to 34 countries and 34 states. I'm not sure what that means other than I have reached some wierd state of equilibrium. Dare I travel again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home