Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Michael Moore truly does hate America.

I have blogged before about Michael Moore, the Jane Fonda of a new generation.

Now, he has sent out a letter to his fans that is absolutely obscene in its hate for America and Americans and is gleeful in the possibility that many American soldiers may be killed.

An excerpt:
The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not "insurgents" or "terrorists" or "The Enemy." They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win.


They are the enemy, Michael.

I'm so utterly disgusted that this man gets awards and standing ovations by a fawning public.

A thorough fisking of the missive is available at Right-Thinking.com, which is good because I couldn't do it, since I had to keep breaking off my reading of the letter to dry heave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home