Monday, June 23, 2003

Man, did Blair ever get square!


Apropos to Tootie, over at The Volokh Conspiracy Prof. Orin Kerr notes that Lisa Whelchel ("Blair") has her own website. Evidently, she's a home schooling devout Christian.

Gotta say, though, from reading the website, Blair seems like a lot more fun to be around than Lisa Whelchel.

She's got this whole Kathie Lee Gifford thing going on. Her husband broke his wrist and while at first she was annoyed at having to ferry him around and write stuff for him (and he's evidently a little anal retentive), she then
asked God to change my attitude. I started looking at this turn of events as an opportunity to serve my husband without reserve. I realized that I don’t often get the occasion to give and serve to this degree. I don’t want to waste this chance to love my husband in so many practical ways.


She's one of those people who is doing all the right things and is raising her kids right and is a tribute to America and a good citizen and while I'm extremely happy that people like her exist I think I'd get diabetes within 15 minutes of entering her house.

That kinda makes me sound mean and cynical, but, well, I'm a New Yorker.

UPDATE: (happydance) Oooh! Oooh! I got a mention and a link on The Volokh Conspiracy! (/happydance)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home