Thursday, October 16, 2003

Letter to Jim Woolsey, former Director of Central Intelligence

I wrote the following e-mail to Mr. Woolsey. I think that the article should be spread from the rooftops and screamed on street corners. Woolsey is a good and true man. It should be noted that, as Director of Central Intelligence under Clinton, he saw the President... twice. So much for Clinton's intelligence (both meanings absolutely intended).

Dear Mr. Woolsey:
I have just finished reading your article at: http://info.jpost.com/C003/Supplements/FSB/030926/art.04.html, and I wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking the time, effort (and, yes, courage) to write it.
I don't want to take up your busy time by writing too much. However, I wanted to let you know that I was greatly moved by it.
May G-d bless you and your family for many years to come.
Stuart Kaufman
Management Recruiters of Great Neck
stuartk at mrgreatneck.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home