Friday, July 23, 2004

This product doesn't quite sell itself.

I love infomercial-type stuff. The cheesier the better. My father once bought something called a "Tuna Turner" which did away with the old-style workaday mixing of tunafish salad with a fork in a bowl in place of the new technology of a lucite bowl with a spinner in the top of it that controlled the specially coated and placed agitators (patent pending) creating the optimal tunafish salad emulsion. It was great.

I am routinely on the lookout for a Handy Housewife Helper, especially if it can core a apple.

Anyway, the Internet is a great place to look for this stuff, and one of the places I look is Taylor Gifts. I was perusing the offerings, and I noticed Liquid Leather. Unfortunately, the Before and After pictures aren't really that impressive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home