Thursday, July 12, 2007

Seersucker revisited

I have, in the past, given my father significant amounts of crap for his seersucker suit predilection.

However, in the interest of fairness I feel obligated to note that my opinion that seersucker is silly looking unless you are Mark Twain is evidently now the minority view.

According to and Abovethelaw.com poll, a clear plurality, 42.9% of respondents, deemed seersucker suits a "classy summertime staple." So my father is slightly vindicated by people who have so little to do that they can take the time to answer dumb internet pools.

The Starland Vocal Band is still considered terrible, though.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger BloggersDelight said...

Why so many contributors but no updates? is blogging dying? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home