Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Dad's response...

My father, who doesn't feel like blogging this himself, writes:

It just goes to show you that no matter how brilliant a person is (and my son, David, is unquestionably one of the most brilliant, most humorous, best looking and all around good guys of all time), when it comes to music, he has an incurable blind spot.

Of course, the mere mention of that vile TAYR..... song (I cant even complete the intitials) has now caused me to go into a humming fit that makes me want to jump out of the window. However, "Afternoon Delight" is one of the great songs of all times. It brings back sunlit memories of law school, strolling in Georgetown and more innocent times.

David can be a disappointment at times!

Stuart Kaufman
Management Recruiters of Great Neck


To which I simply respond that music is a matter of great subjectivity and personal opinion, and my father's is wrong.

Because Afternoon Delight just plain sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home