Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Self Protection

Since the election (and, if truth be told, significantly before that), I have experienced an increasing amount of frustration, accompanied by acid reflux and much gnashing of teeth. My stepbrother-in-law suggested that I blog to relieve the pressures that build up in my system as a result of the continued assaults upon this county's future by those whom we (in our foolishness) have elected to govern us. So, I will try doing this as a method of self protection.
There is so much that is making me nuts.
The very existence of Barney Frank and Chris Dodd is sufficient unto itself to fill me with despair. This corrupt duo should be spending their lives in cells adjoining Bernard Madoff instead of in positions hat provide them with subpoena power.
.... What do you know!? Just being able to write that has made me feel better. I may try this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home